Dear Ismaili Chamber Members,
The American Ismaili Chamber of Commerce (AICC) has scheduled a conference call to review an investment opportunity in a strategic government real estate property. This investment is managed by Strategic Government Properties (SGP), a firm that specializes in acquiring and managing real estate assets that are leased out to the government.
Please note that SGP has lowered its minimum investment amount for AICC members to $25,000 per investor.
Dial-in to discover how Strategic Government Properties:
· Delivers consistent superior risk-adjusted returns to its partners through its ownership, management, and sale of mission-critical government buildings like the FBI, Department of Defense, Drug Enforcement Administration, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities.
· Invests in Government Buildings as a way to generate stable returns that have bond-like risk, with a better return profile; targets annual returns of 7.0% to 8.0%, and IRR 11-15% by focusing on the strongest US Government or State AAA credit, typically non-cancellable leases.
· Has a 10-year track record, with 20 successful projects to date and excellent, long-term relationships with investors.
- Event: Member Conference Call re. investment opportunity in a government leased asset
- Company: Strategic Government Properties (www.strategicgp.com)
- Industry: Real Estate
- Presenter: David Chazen (please see below for a detailed speaker bio).
- Day / Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Start time: 8:30 pm central (9:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm PT)
To register, please click on the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3152481645934240259
Following registration, you will be sent a confirmation email with the presentation and bridge details for the conference call
Presenter bio: David Chazen
David is a partner at Strategic Government Properties, where he is responsible for strategic development, deal sourcing and analysis, and managing institutional relationships. David has extensive experience working with institutional and high net worth investors in a variety of asset classes, and has most recently consulted to GenSpring Family Offices, a $16 billion multi-family office. During his career David also started, built, and sold several companies in the consumer products and marketing sector. David began his career at Goldman Sachs, and serves as Managing Director of ChazenCapital Partners, a private investment partnership providing equity and management support to technology and consumer oriented businesses. He is a director of the Chazen Institute of International Business at Columbia University, and is a founding member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Aspen Chapter.
David has run 22 (and counting) New York City Marathons, has received his B.S. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and his MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School.
AICCs Member Conference Calls are intended to be an opportunity to exchange ideas for educational purposes. Calls may include opinions, advice, statements, materials, presentations, and other information (collectively, "Materials") expressed or otherwise shared by presenters whom AICC has invited to participate, These Materials do not constitute investment advice and are for information purposes only. The statements, views and opinions expressed at any presentation or in any Materials are those solely of the presenter and not of AICC. Further, AICC does not endorse or recommend any presenter, promoter, strategy, company, or any views mentioned during the presentation or in the Materials.