General Membership Benefits
- Reduced rates at Chamber events, including our conferences, business briefings, VIP lunches and networking receptions.
- Discounted rates on our advisory services
- Access to exclusive business intelligence on our website, including news and tender feeds
- Reduced Chamber management fees for our frequent trade missions to the region.
- Complimentary invitation to our quarterly Members’ Networking Reception.
- Appropriate introductions at Chamber events and to organizations within our network.
- Speaker slots at Chamber events, giving you an opportunity to share your organization's expertise.
- Monthly Members' e-newsletter and quarterly Opportunity Magazine
- Opportunities to advertise and highlight your organization's news updates via our publications and website
- Offers for complimentary or reduced places at prestigious trade-related events.
- Access our Membership Directory for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Create your own profile and bespoke members page in our Members Area
- Download speaker presentations, resources and watch video clips from our events
- Member rates on AICC Events including panels, roundtables, BOSS
- Networking across AICC partners- other CCs, IPN, TAs
- Free Quarterly local networking nights with AICC Members
- Member rates – Annual AICC National Business Expo
- Member rates for marketing/ad placement in newsletters, website, events
- Member rates at Chamber Member professional service providers (accounting, legal, brokering, etc) ~ to be finalized with participating Members
- Premier listing on Web Business Directory or Chamber queries via call/email
- Free/Discounts on listed education & trainings Free/Discounts on listed tradeshows, Expos, Industry events
- Individual Single- Professionals, entrep, service providers $150 yearly ($12/month)
- Small Business < 25 employees – up to 2 registered names $200 yearly
- Large Business > 26 employees – up to 5 registered names $500 yearly
- Corporate > 26 employees – up to 10 registered names $1000 yearly
- Trade Associations, Credit Unions, Other organizations
- $250,000 – $125,000 – $100,000 – $50,000 – $20,000 – $10,000 – $5,000 – $3,000 levels for premier services and access.
- Business Membership is open to small business owners (up to 25 employees), large business owners (over 25 employees), and service providers/consultants. Business and individual listing will display in the Members Directory.